2021 Testing Schedule
Today, the Louisiana Department of Education released the 2018-2019 school and district performance results. Congratulations, our school district earned an “A” letter grade and is the top performing school district in Louisiana for the 15th year in a row!
For More Information Click here:
- What is Louisiana’s K-12 Accountability System?
- What does it take to earn an “A” in Louisiana?
- What is new about this year’s School Performance Scores?
- Where can parents get more information about the schools’ performance?
For clarification on how performance scores are determined, please take time to read the documents above in their entirety. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Louisiana’s #1 Performing School District since 2005!
- District Report Card
- 2019 District Letter Grade: A
- 2019 District Performance Score: 95.9
- 56% of our students Scored Mastery or Advanced on Fall 2018 3-8, English I-II & Algebra and Geometry
- Highest in the State
- ACT Composite Score All Students 21.9 (Highest in the state)
- National Average 20.8
Supervisor of Accountability, Assessment and Mathematics